PITTWATER OUTRIGGER CLUB MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE THESE CRAFT ARE FRAGILE AND NEED TO BE TREATED WITH THE UTMOST CARE!!!!!!!!
- Lift the craft off the rack walking towards the road and gently place it on the grass with the rudder hanging over the embankment.
- Unzip the cover and leave it sitting under the craft.
- Carefully collect the iakos and the ama from the ceiling beams and take the cover off.
- Very carefully push the iakos into the BOAT FIRST. The flat one goes at the front and the more curved one goes in the back. The “taped” ends indicate that they go into the ama.
- With the thicker part of the ama at the back and the thinner part at the front (and the stickers on the outside), push the FRONT IAKO into the ama FIRST then the back second.
- Ensure the 2 bungs are pushed in tight.
PUT THE COVERS AWAY AND LOCK UP.
To dismantle; Do the same in reverse order.
- Back iako out of ama then the front one.
- Then remove both iakos from the boat.
- Carry the boat and all other pieces over and lay upside down on the timber iakos of the OC6 closest to the rack.
- Thoroughly wash the hull, the ama and the iakos.
- While it is still lying on the OC6 put the cover back on.
- Return the hull to the rack with THE FIN CLOSEST TO THE ROAD END.
- Lock the security straps around the boats, lock up the club and return the key.
NOTIFY A COMMITTEE MEMBER IMMEDIATELY IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE AT ALL.